Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big Girl Bed

We've had quite the struggle with bedtime lately. I think we changed too many things at once and it messed with Allie. My mom moved in with us, we moved our bedroom to the basement and moved my mom into our room, got big girl furniture, changed bedtime routine since her current routine was to read or watch tv in our bedroom...so you see - we didn't take all of these things into consideration.

We tried to go back to the same routine as much as possible and although she still has a hard time going to bed, she has started sleeping through the night again. (I've determined that she talks in her sleep...A LOT and she wakes herself up.)

So we've decided to try to ease back into transitioning her into her big girl bed. Nap times are going to be in the big girl bed from now on. It took some coercing, but she finally konked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...