Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 340 - Dangerously close


I realize today that I am getting dangerously close to Day 365 and it makes me sad. I don't know if I'll keep the blog up each day after her birthday or not. I've gotten so used to doing it - it's almost like my daily therapy session. If I do continue it, I'll have to rename it something else...any ideas?

Today I got to webcam during Allie's lunch and during bath time. It's so good to see her doing normal things rather than just plopping her in front of the computer screen and trying to keep her entertained.

Her little personality is coming through and I am loving every minute of it! I can't wait to go home in a few weeks and immerse myself with Allie goodness!!!

Birthday plans are coming along.

Mom has told me how funny Allie has become. Very funny. And very sensitive. She's not a fan of doing something wrong...when you tell her no - she listens, but gets very upset. But don't most kids?

I'm having to do everything I can to keep from buying her EVERYTHING out here! I went to REI today and almost bought her the cutest little sandals. I have managed to get her an outfit...one and that's it! But now, Brad told me all her 12 mo clothes are too small. Guess I'll have to remedy that one. One huge depression blocker out her - shop. Honestly - I am not much of a shopper, but it helps to take the edge off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...