After a long day of travel, I finally made it home. Once the plane touched down in Augusta, I was chompin' at the bit to get off and see Allie. Except, I got to baggage claim and no one was to be found! After calling Brad, I met my mom and Allie outside and had to hold back tears. My baby isn't a baby anymore!!! I think she skipped the Pre-Toddler phase (yes - I just finished BabyWise 12-18 months!)
She smiled and giggled the whole way home and once we did get home, she told me ALL about the last month without me. She talked and talked and talked!!
My fear was relieved...I thought she wouldn't remember me....but of course, she did!!
I finished Allie's Bolero on the flight from Dallas to Augusta just in time to have Allie try it on. I didn't snap any pics, but will have a live model photo tomorrow! I'm so happy to be home!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...