Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 358 - The Stand


While I was in Utah, I told my mom and Brad that if Allie even looked like she might walk, push her down and don't encourage her until I got back. Yeah, I know - a little selfish, but whatever they did worked! Last night while Allie and I were playing, she wanted to walk around while holding on to my hands....yup - there is NO way that this girl is walking on her own any time soon! Belly first she walked around - so unbelievably off balance!

Today, I was shocked to see her STAND UP on her own!!! (As you'll be able to tell from the video!) Milestones are what this website is all about and I got it....she's not walking YET, but at least she's now brave enough to stand on her own!!

And - I felt like a new mommy again today as I snuck into Allie's room after she went down for a nap. I stared at her for what seemed like forever because I missed her, her smell, her everything for so long!! I soaked in some of the quiet moments as well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...