Friday, December 3, 2010

Lounge

Allie's car seat in Brad's truck leans back and so Allie has an automatic recliner! She looks so funny in it because she just looks like she's chillin'!

It's easy for her to fall asleep in her daddy's truck. But then again - I wouldn't mind having a seat like that in a vehicle. I think I may fall asleep too!!

Utah is slowly warming up and the snow is melting. We still haven't really let Allie play in the snow. I just don't like apartment grass / yards. I know what Lando does in in - he poops and pees. So I don't want my kid rolling around in it because there are other dogs here and I'm can't mark or track where they've been....

I'm pretty sure there will be snow in March or April though - when we will hopefully have our own place again. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...