Friday, April 15, 2011

Wow....I've been gone for awhile...

So....I was doing so good up until February, huh? Allie really doesn't have Feb - March and really, half of April - but I'm going to do a better job of posting. I'm sure you all have really missed her, huh?!

Well, for those of you that don't ALREADY know...this little guy or gal has been the reason I had to take a break from the Allie blog...

This little being has truly put a hurting on me in the first trimester. Migraines, nausea....and some plumbing issues...if you know what I mean! Brad likes to call this baby to be...TBD - To be determined! So - TBD's due date is October 6....just a few days away from Allie's birthday!!

I'm 15 weeks this week and am finally starting to feel somewhat better....although far from "normal" if you can call it that!!

We've done a lot in the past few months and Allie has grown like a weed!!! Gosh....let's see - we've officially moved all of our stuff here, Allie's had tubes put in her ears, started daycare and made new friends, lots of colds and yucky sneezes and there's just too much to name!! Here are a few pictures lately....

Just a note....the photo of her in the snow...is on my birthday!!! Crazy, I know! I suppose that's Utah spring for you!!!

And yes....all of these photos are from my Iphone! I've been so lazy about actually picking up the real camera to take pictures!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...