Thursday, July 28, 2011

Randoms from the week

It seems like I haven't been able to catch up on much of anything since I got back from my visit to Nashville. I arrived back home on Sunday afternoon and we turned right back around to pick Jessica up that evening from the airport.

Luckily, Bana has been such a huge help around the house that I haven't REALLY had to catch up that much...

Here's a random set of photos from the week - it has been such a blur that I'm not sure what picture was taken on what day...other than the fact that all the photos from the last week or so have been from Bana or Jessica. They are my new family photographers!!

Allie LOVES....I mean...seriously....LOVES her books.

She also seriously loves her baby dolls.
I do remember that this was from Monday...we went to the Sundance outlet in Sugarhouse and Allie wanted to do some shopping of her own!!

And this photo...I LOVE. Monday, in Park City, Jessica bought a little tea set for Allie. I am surprised at how quickly she picked up the "pretend" part of pouring the tea! Since, she has learned to put her finger on the teapot lid to make sure it doesn't "spill" and she insists that everyone having tea should have cream AND sugar! It's really quite cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...