Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mean Muggins

My friend, Charlene...who I must say, looks amazingly similar to me, gave Allie the nickname, Mean Muggins last year when she came to Augusta. The reason behind this nickname was because Allie - rightfully so - got confused when we both came to pick her up from daycare... She must have been thinking, "Is this a joke?" as she looked back and forth from me to Charlene trying to figure out which was the imposter!

So...when Allie makes her mean face...I always think of Mean Muggins.

She's getting pretty good at her mean faces...and last night, we decided to practice her mean faces in the mirror after bath time. What was really funny is that immediately after her mean face...she would CRACK UP laughing!

The picture is a little blurry because by the time I got around to taking the picture...Allie was pretty much done with practicing her mean face!! I had to be quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...