Sunday, December 11, 2011

BOUNCY HOUSE Part II


Okay - I have a confession. I am addicted. Addicted to this stupid bounce place. But I can only take it for about 15 minutes before I am out of breath, sweating and ready to switch out!

We decided to bring Allie here during Bana's visit. It would give us an extra set of hands...and I knew Bana would take some fantastic pictures!! So all of these again...are courtesy of Bana!!

One of MY favorite things to do...is go down this slide!!

Allie is a big ole chicken and will not even attempt to climb up the slide though...so it is an exercise in balance, strength and endurance to do this slide over and over and over again!
But so worth it to get that big smile!!




Yup - pretty soon, I had to tag Brad so that I could go and take a breather!!

I giggled when I saw this string of photos...Brad trying to get Allie to at least TRY to climb up the stairs. I can just hear her say, "I don't WANT to do it..."
And this is the outcome of that lesson!!






This place is so much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...