Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jump and Bounce!

Allie has been "Hopping and Skipping" or "Jumping and Hopping" a lot lately. I know that she has been doing these things because she will yell it out as she hops and skips or jumps and hops alongside me while we walk! (And it's really cute too...)

She's also been bouncing on her bed a lot these days too...

When Julie told me about a bouncy house place in West Jordan - I had to take Allie! The place is called Jump and Bounce and out of sheer terror of over crowding...we decided to get there as soon as it opened so Allie could jump and bounce safely and "un-scared" as possible!!

She was super hesitant at first to get in...but luckily - these were so big that adults could go in too...so in I went!! We picked a little one to go in to first and bounced a little. I talked her into going up a slide...in which she proceeded to hang on to me as WE climbed up the slide...but she had a freakin' blast...and I was sweating 15 minutes in to it!!

I quickly tagged Brad and it was his turn!

There is a parent's lounge that overlooks the entire play area...you can barely see Brad and Allie! This was just one section of the play area...

Pretty soon, Brad came back up to tag me to go back in! I must say - I may have had just as much fun as Allie did. I forgot to take more pictures because we were having so much fun.. This was the only one that I got!

All in all - we will DEFINITELY be coming back to this place!! We had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...