Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 120 - Lazy & feet??

Yup - I have been super photo lazy the past few days! Only because Jess and Bana are here and they need their well deserved photo time with Allie just as much as anyone else! So, I've just been stealing their photos! This one was just a test email from Bana, but I thought I'd use the picture anyway!! One day, I'll have an iphone...one day!!

Don't you just love how that hair just sticks straight up?! When I get a chance, I'll have to scan some photos of me at her age...mine did the same thing...

Allie has learned that she has feet! I haven't had a camera handy when she sees those feet and toes - but she gets pretty happy! At first, I thought she wouldn't be able to get them close enough to even see them when she lays down - just because her stomach pooches out like there's a small watermelon in there - but true to form, she proved me wrong! Pretty soon, she'll have those toes in her mouth!! I'll be diligent over the next few days to try to get a photo of this crazy toe / feet discovery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...