Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 123 - Can we keep her?

I seriously cannot get enough of this baby...I still can't believe that she's MY baby. I love her...I sometimes feel like my heart is going to explode when I think about how much I love her. I find myself grabbing my phone throughout the day and scrolling through pictures of her - or getting on the blog at work, so I can see her. I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day for me to stare at her, to marvel at her little fingers, to watch her figure out the world. I wonder how much more I can take without feeling so emotional...

I just want to keep her....forever!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. We need lots more of you with Allie. Next time be ready for the flashing bulbs. :) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...