Monday, November 29, 2010

Lots of snow

I woke up this morning and took Lando outside to find that the snow came up to his belly! I had to measure it...and t his is what I came up with...

...yup - that's 12 inches of snow!

I didn't get any photo of Allie today since it was so hectic. Late getting in to work due to traffic and late getting home due to traffic. But I did manage to find this small group of photos on my phone that I never posted! I'm pretty sure these are from this past weekend. We had a pancake breakfast. Allie was pretty intent on using her fork...and Lando was pretty intent on watching her drop a piece...until she decided to ditch the fork and use her hands! Lando was disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...