Here's Brad and Allie's morning routine before we whisk her off to daycare. They enjoy a bowl of cereal together. I think it's so cute and hope that this continues after Allie gets older. It's one of the things that she and her daddy can call their own "thing" to do.
I picked her up from daycare around 2:00 and we headed to see "Docta Widdle" as Allie calls her. Dr. Liddle is a great pediatrician as she seems to know how to calm Allie down for the most part. When I picked her up from daycare, I asked, "Ready to see Dr. Liddle?" Her response was, "No."
So I stopped by McDonald's for some french fries. I indulged myself in a strawberry lemonade...however Allie ended up drinking most of it. I guess when you don't give your kid much junk food - she's going to take full advantage when she DOES get the opportunity!
Allie - enjoying her fries.

After a dramatic visit to the doctor - and one vaccine - we came home for some relaxation. Happy to report that Allie is 24 lbs (around the 50th percentile) but her height is still in the upper percentile (85-90th) - so she's not chubby or skinny for her age....she's just right. Although her head is still on the larger side....
Allie enjoys her Nick Jr shows when she comes home and decided to take it extra easy today with all the drama. She wanted to "lay down" with her book while watching TV so I thought she looked extra comfy in this photo!!
But then she wanted to read to her baby doll...(you can't tell, but the book is upside down).
And as she was getting in to the book with her baby doll (notice she relocated the baby doll to her lap so she can..."Rocka da Baby...") she got distracted by the TV...
Ugh...she's growing so fast and it makes me so sad! Brad's comment was - "Good thing we have another one on the way."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...