During out trip back home last weekend, my mom and I dug deep into my old closet and found some old toys. The Elmo is my nephew, Cameron's, and it is about 16 years old....The pony is my one and only My Little Pony stuffed animal I had when I was a little girl. The doll up front is my very first Cabbage Patch Kid dressed in one of my old outfits. And the Popple is one of my all time favorite stuffed animals that my brother bought me when I was a little girl. I still remember him picking it out for my one Christmas when he told me he was buying it for one of his girl friends.
My mom's house has this uncanny ability to freeze time on things and it seems like nothing ever gets old or damaged there....everything is just as it was when I was a little girl. And now they are Allie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...