Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 265 - A day of rest?

Yup - I took a vacation day today...I needed some me time for a few moments today..and some girl time - and since today was the day that Eclipse came out - I took my girl time and used it wisely!

Since I took a vacation day today, I was able to see Allie loaded up into Daddy's car seat on her way to daycare...She's such an unbelievably happy baby!!


I went to pick her up around 4:00 today and they fed her!!! During all her feeding times!! She was playing quietly in an exercauser when I came in. I asked how she played with the other kids and I was told, "She's perfectly fine playing by herself! She's such a good baby!" Do you think they tell that to all the parents?

When we got home, I tried Allie with some finger foods - potatoes! I had steamed some potatoes earlier this week and she seemed to freakin' love them!

She even picked the dropped pieces off of her arm to eat!

I also managed to get some vacuuming done and a load of laundry...I was excited to take on all these tasks on my own. I'm still happy to do them...just very tired now! I think I did well to manage through Wednesday! I just need to figure out how I can work part time! If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...