Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 360 - Atlanta, baby!

Today we got up bright and early and headed out to Atlanta. I needed to pick up a few things for Allie's party (party favors, etc), so we made a day of it. We headed to The Varsity for lunch and then headed to the Underground for a bit of shopping. Allie scored the cutest pink Chuck Taylors and can't wait until she grows in to them!!! Thanks Bana!!

All photos today are courtesy of Bana...I highjacked them from her camera!!



Needless to say, we had a blast and Allie was such a good girl for the 2 hour car ride there and back....4 hours not bad for a kid almost 1.

Geez - 5 more days until she's 1. How did that happen? She's growing like a freakin' weed! Today she started to stand for a few seconds here and there while willingly letting go of the couch or other item used for support. She was so proud of herself! I'm bound and determined to have her walking her first few steps before I leave.

1 comment:

  1. We were in Atlanta this weekend!! We went to six flags! The Varsity is where we use to always eat when we left Aunt Martha's on Thanksgiving Day to head back to Aunt Charlene's!! Loved that place!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...