I finally dropped the ball and quit posting EVERY SINGLE DAY! I don't take full responsibility, though. (I'm a woman - I have to blame my husband every now and then!)
With all the things going on - Brad and my mom weren't able to continue with the daily photo. Without the photo, there really wasn't any point in a post since I'm a few thousand miles away!! So, I decided that with this post, I would stop with the Day counting and just post. Who knows, it may be daily and it may not be!
Last night, I made it back home to South Carolina. Due to snow in Salt Lake on Tuesday night, I missed my connection in Dallas and was delayed at the airport for 6 HOURS! Yup - I cried as soon as they told me I missed my connection because I knew that American only had a few flights to Augusta. But I got a lot of knitting done!
Today, Allie had her one year check up. She weighs a whopping 22 lbs and 12 oz which puts her in the 75th percentile! Her height was 30-1/2" putting her in the 90th percentile. :-)
I did think to bring my camera with me this time to document at least one visit and how much she HATES it! She really does. She doesn't trust anyone at this office!
You may think that these photos are mean, but they are memories to me!!
She doesn't like....
the office...

the table...

mommy's camera in the doctor's office...

to be measured...

the fact that mommy is ignoring her screams while being measured...

the stethoscope...

the pediatrician...


the ear "thingy"


Darn it, she's cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...