Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 367 - Preparing for Halloween

Today we were on a mission to find Allie's Halloween costume. I can't unveil it just yet, but will tell you that it's NOT Yoda. Brad wants to wait until she can walk. Brad and I narrowed it down to two costumes and couldn't decide. I wanted one and Brad wanted the other. So, we did what any good parent would do and let Allie decide! Funny enough...Allie seriously thought about it and she DID actually choose her costume. She pointed and spoke (jibber jabbered!)

While at the Halloween Costume store, we had a bit of fun! Allie found a necklace that she had to have. She has a fascination with necklaces. Not sure why, but she loves to put them on and take them off...and put them on....and take them off!


Allie found her a necklace that she had to have! Afterward, we headed to the grocery store. Allie looked so darn cute with her Halloween shirt and necklace sitting in the buggy!!


And then on the way home, I caught this awesome sunlight on Allie.

I love this kid. She is my heart walking around outside my body - like the quote says.

I'm sad I have to leave in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...