I had a wedding to help out with today, so I wasn't home for the most part of the day. I started the day off doing some light shopping with Jennifer, who is due May 30th. We were picking up a few of "this and that" that she needed for the nursery, baby and the hospital bag. I had a lot of fun and it reminded me how much of a great experience Allie's birthday was.
After the wedding, Allie, Brad and I headed over to Jennifer's house for dinner. I was hanging outside when Logan ran outside to get Brad's phone. He was laughing hysterically and all I heard as he ran back inside was, "fake mustache" and "Allie."
When I got inside, I saw this...

She was a pretty fantastic baby up until it was time to go home...which happened to be about the time that the mustache was applied. It was way past her bedtime and the mustache didn't make the scenario any better. But it was funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...