Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 224 - Baseball baby

Today we headed over to the baseball field to watch our little friend, Logan, play some baseball! Brad has been going to his games pretty regularly and Allie and I have been to one this season. Since I decided to take the rest of the day off today, we met Brad over at the field along with Kyle and Jennifer (who is ready to have a baby boy any day!)

Allie absolutely HATES Kyle and we're not sure exactly why. He's been around her pretty much since she was born and has never warmed up to him. It's a little frustrating because he wants to hold and play with Allie and she just won't have it! Logan absolutely loves Allie and she loves him. We make fun of Kyle for it!

Today at the baseball field, we were sitting next to Jennifer and Allie looks over and starts petting Jennifer's arm...almost as if to say, "It's okay - you'll be a great mommy!" And with that - I gave Allie over to Jennifer to see how the reaction would be...and voila - Allie loves Jennifer! Poor Kyle...

Here's a picture from the weekend...but I thought was pretty appropriate to share today since I didn't get a picture...Allie passed out in the carseat....She cracks me up because she is COMPLETELY oblivious to the world around her as long as she's asleep in the car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...