In a few months, Brad and I will be off to Myrtle Beach with his dad's side of the family. We'll be enrolling Allie in swim lessons in the next week or so. Brad has been wanting to get Allie a kiddy pool for the past month and my mom and I keep looking at each other and walking straight past the pools!
Today, I broke down and we bought one. I had bought Allie a swimsuit a month ago and was excited to get home and put it on her since I never really had a reason until today.

I was a little worried with how Allie would react to the pool, cold water and all. It was a pretty hot and humid day, so she took to it just fine!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...