Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 172 - Work day for Allie

This week we have our corporate auditors in town at work. Luckily, I know them and was fortunate enough to have Becky down as one of the auditors! I used to work next to Becky and must say, I miss the office time with her!

By special request, I was asked to bring Allie to the plant today so that she could visit with Becky for a little while. She was such a good girl during our visit!

When we got home, mom broke out the back blanket she bought this past weekend at the Korean market in Atlanta. I call it a back blanket because it is a blanket that is used to wrap the baby to your back! My mom used to tote me and my brothers around on her back with a home made version of this!!



Allie seemed to enjoy the back ride!

What's funny is that over the weekend, my brother jokingly said, "All mom needs is some velcro so she can have Allie with her all the time..."

John - she now has her velcro!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...