Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 193 - A change in routine

Since Allie has been waking up in the middle of the night the past few nights, my mom recommended we change up her routine at night to see how it works.

Current schedule:
Brad and I arrive home, have dinner (with Allie - cereal with a vegetable), a little play time, bath time, then Allie and Mommy time, a quick nursing session and then she goes to bed. All taking place in a 2-3 hour time frame.

New schedule:
Brad and I arrive home, a quick nursing session, play time, dinner for Allie - immediate bath time, then bed.

And my mom insists that I talk to Allie when I put her in her crib to "get her in a good mood to go to sleep."

Hmmm.....don't know about the last one, but we'll see.

I snapped this picture with Brad's phone right before I left for work. The stuffed animal was not planted there for the picture...this is just what she does...I'm tellin' ya - she's working on the cuteness factor.


2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo with the teddy is definitely very cute! Cuteness factor 100%!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...