Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 108 - Mammaw helping out with the daily picture!!

My mom is starting to realize that I need help in my goal to capture a picture of Allie each day. She has resorted to snapping a quick photo for me so that I have it at night! For the most part, I've been able to keep up - although there are some days, that I just can't seem to get around to getting those pictures. On those days, I look back and post something from the day she was born or an earlier photo. She is just growing too fast and the days are going by so quickly.

Mom gives me updates everyday either on the phone when I'm on my way home (I can't wait to get home - I have to call her on the WAY home!) or as soon as I walk in the door. Allie is getting so good at holding her head up - mom continues to give her practice so that perhaps one day soon, she'll roll over soon. In the meantime, we get to see this smiley happy baby play on her tummy and lift her head up!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...