We decided she may take to a pacifier although my original thoughts were not to give her one at all. Well - I caved, just because everything else was going in her mouth.
It is quite humorous because the poor girl doesn't really know what to do with it...She looks at it with anticipation and opens wide...but then when she gets it in there...she doesn't quite understand how it works.
This video started out being a little indulgent...it was almost 10 minutes long as it was two separate videos merged into one - the last one being today's video...but I couldn't get it to upload - I think it was too big! So here's the first video...and yes - that is a Rock A Bye Baby disc playing in the background....Pink Floyd...my favorite one...aside from the Beatles one...so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...