Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 72 - Let the Christmas Countdown begin...

Christmas will go down in exactly 5 more days...it's madness here and I can't help but get caught up in all the hustle and bustle that is the Holiday season. I have to take a moment and breathe in just a bit so that I can remember and thank God - for everything he's done in my life, for my life. I can't really explain all of the things that I've seen his presence in - but one thing I know for sure - Allie is a true gift from God. I am thankful each and every day that He blessed Brad and me with this wonderful miracle.


PS - My mom bought this outfit for Allie as a Christmas gift...obviously we couldn't wait until Christmas to dress her up. She's our little Korean doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...