Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Bump and Daddy's New Ink

In my poor attempts of documenting the baby bump, below are a few pictures that I managed to have taken to show my baby progression. There are a few more baby bump pictures on my Facebook account, so if you haven't friended...go ahead and find me on Facebook! I thought I was getting so big at 16 weeks! Little did I know!! I pretty much wore t-shirts all the time, along with my flip flops / sandals...even to work! I didn't realize how much my feet and ankles had swollen until I started walking the last few weeks of pregnancy when I put my walking shoes on!!


16 weeks


20 weeks


31 weeks


38 weeks


I didn't feel like taking a picture each month starting at Month 1 - but looking back, I should have, just to get a better progression of belly madness!!!

Daddy had some changes of his own as well! He's been talking about a new tattoo for a while now and what better reason than the birth of his first born! He's been talking about a Japanese Koi fish for a while now and finally settled on one after he went around to a few tattoo shops in town and finally found one that he liked. He set up a series of sessions - the first being the outline. Again, you'll have to go to the Facebook account to see the outline - I can't seem to find where I saved the file! The second session was filling in the fish.


The third session was filling in the scroll on the bottom of his arm - he is going to have Allie's birthdate and initials put into the scroll. He still has at least one more session in order to fill in the water portion of the tattoo and when all is said and done with, he'll have half a sleeve. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...