

It's the small things now that we are putting away in our memory banks, like the size of her hands and the size of her wrinkly feet, the faces she makes in her sleep and the smiles that go along with her farts or poops!
She has been smiling more and more lately - whether they are real smiles or gas induced smiles...they're smiles nonetheless. I'll take them however I can get them!!! She's also decided that she's not a fan of the camera when she's awake...I've not even flashed her yet!


Lando has turned out to be quite the protector of little Allie. In the mornings - he used to get up and go directly outside to use the bathroom. Now, he has to go immediately to Allie's room, peer over her crib and make sure she's alright...and then he goes about his business. Every time Allie makes a whimper or cries - Lando is right there to make sure she's okay. When I get up in the middle of the night to nurse, Lando has to follow me in her nursery and set up post on the floor to guard the door! I've been trying to get a picture of him peering over the crib because he's big enough, he just walks up to the crib and peers over it - he doesn't need to jump. But I've only managed to snag the below picture of him checking her out.
She has been smiling more and more lately - whether they are real smiles or gas induced smiles...they're smiles nonetheless. I'll take them however I can get them!!! She's also decided that she's not a fan of the camera when she's awake...I've not even flashed her yet!


Lando has turned out to be quite the protector of little Allie. In the mornings - he used to get up and go directly outside to use the bathroom. Now, he has to go immediately to Allie's room, peer over her crib and make sure she's alright...and then he goes about his business. Every time Allie makes a whimper or cries - Lando is right there to make sure she's okay. When I get up in the middle of the night to nurse, Lando has to follow me in her nursery and set up post on the floor to guard the door! I've been trying to get a picture of him peering over the crib because he's big enough, he just walks up to the crib and peers over it - he doesn't need to jump. But I've only managed to snag the below picture of him checking her out.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...