Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 277 - She's my favorite girl...

Yes - I admit - I was a New Kids on the Block fan. A huge New Kids fan...ridiculous New Kids fan - and I am not ashamed to admit it. Since Allie was born, I sing the song chorus of My Favorite Girl when I think of Allie - because she's my favorite - my only, but definitely my favorite!!

Today I had to travel for some personal reasons and I found myself almost in tears during the first leg of my flight because I had to be away from my favorite girl. My flight left at a ridiculous time in the early morning and I happened to notice every single baby noise that was around me, every stroller that passed me and it made me think of Allie and how much I already missed her.

I can't travel anymore. I can't stand to be away from Allie because every second that I'm not there - she's growing without me - I MUST be with her as much as humanly possible and I'm already missing out so much by having to leave her to work every day...ugh - it tugs at my heart!

More bath time with Daddy - she seriously is crazy about bath time and Daddy...the combination always gives us the below output!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...