Sitting out on the beachfront condo with the wind blowing in my hair, enjoying a glass of red wine and blogging - this is what life is all about! I should start blogging like this more often!
We took a break from the beach today and headed out to do some tourist things. We went down to Broadway on the Beach and hit up some shopping, lunch and the aquarium. Allie never ceases to amaze me at how well she handles getting out of her routine for different activities. She is such a great kid!
I managed to pack up the camera to take with us....and left it in the car! The only photos from today are from Brad's Iphone - so it isn't the best, but he caught a pretty fun picture of Allie ewe-ing and ahh-ing at the aquarium with a shark right behind her!! I love it!!
I'll have to steal some photos from Aunt Chrissy's camera since she was our designated photographer today! I wish that I could say we took a break from the sun today, but it was pretty hot and humid as we strolled around Broadway! The shoulders and back are still in recovery mode and it's safe to say that I learned my lesson - after years of not being in the sun and hitting it full force with only SPF 15...lesson learned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...