Allie does a fantastic job of switching routines....vacation routine to weekend routine and now back to daycare routine!
When I got to the daycare to pick her up today...I noticed that she was in the "alternate" outfit...which meant she pooped her pants again and it came out the back end! I guess the daily serving of prunes is working a little too well! But - on the other end of her...no throw up this morning! Yay! It's the little things these days!
I need some suggestions for our daily photo during the week. I only have a short window to take pictures on weekdays...before work/daycare and after. When we get home, Allie watches over me while I make dinner and I explain to her how I am cooking and what I am doing...she's usually munching on some snacks...then dinner, then bath time, then bed. I only have so many opportunities...so please leave me some suggestions of what I could snap during this timeframe that you haven't already seen a million times! I'm open for suggestions!
So - here's a bath time picture...again...but this time I managed to sneak Brad into the photo. I love, love, love watching Allie make Brad smile...a good smile too. Not the fake ones he usually dishes out to me! A smile complete with wrinkled brow and all! My favorite!


Aww you take such great photos! My suggestion is always have your camera ready and when you see a shot go for it. Photos are always better when its spontaneous. But you pretty much have it down lady (=
ReplyDelete