Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 26 - I can see!!!

Over the past week or so, Allie has been able to follow objects with her eyes...and by objects, I mean Mamma-san's head. My mom has been playing "follow me" with her head for days and I really didn't believe her...and neither did Brad...until this past weekend when the Lannom's were visiting. Brad said, "Jen's mom seems to think that she can see now..." and as he started waving his hand from side to side over Allie's head, she started following it! "I guess she was right!"

Today I propped her up in her crib so she could get a bit closer to her mobile and she gazed at the bunnies for the longest time!


After a little while - she did get bored!



My mom has also decided that Allie can hear...except that she apparently has the hearing of a 90 year old woman because my mom literally yells when she's talking to her!

We went for a car ride today to the bank and to Starbucks and Allie had a nice nap the entire car ride. When we got back home, she decided to continue with her nap (yea!) and she sleeps just like her mother - according to Brad - with her mouth gaped open! We can't help it - it's just how we are, huh?



Is it possible for a baby's cheeks to get TOO big?! I could just pinch those cheeks all day long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...