Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 44 - More with the crying?

I got up this morning to hang out with Allie - which translates to snuggle with Allie and watch the sunrise. I get a perfect view of the sunrise from her window so we'll snuggle in the recliner with a blanket and watch the sun come up, then we'll nod off to sleep a bit before everyone else (Lando, Kitty and Brad) wake up. I love doing this with her in the mornings.

Brad was awesome enough to get up and relieve me this morning - I got a good 2 hour nap in this morning. I woke up to a hungry baby, but cinnamon rolls and a clean kitchen! Fantastic!

Last night, I passed out early and Brad gave Allie a bath by himself and put her to bed. She didn't fuss at all. Unlike today - when again, she's fussed ALL day. We let her cry and cry, and she finally fell asleep during one nap session, only to wake up in pain again...belly problems again?

I feel so bad - I just want to take it away for her...that little cry - so unbelievably precious and hurtful...I can't stand it. She's crying right now and I can feel my stomach start knotting up as she hits those high pitch notes...but then they loosen up when the cry gets a little softer and a little less throaty...and then she falls asleep...but darn it - it's hard!

So I'll post some more cute cell phone pics and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to start again with the photographing...

This is one of my all time favorite faces...after I feed her, I will prop her up to burp her and she passes out - head weighed down by the cheeks and mouth open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...