Last night, I woke up to what I can only describe as a cat hacking up the largest hairball EVER. This sound was not from Kitty. It was from Brad. He was up all night sick. Poor Brad.
I didn't understand exactly what this meant when I woke up in the middle of the night, but I quickly realized it when I woke up to get ready. Holy cow...this meant that I had to get Allie ready, get me ready and then I have to drop her off at daycare...
I did get out the door at a reasonable time!!
I got to drop her off at daycare this morning and OMG...so many kids, so many screaming kids....yup - all the parents who are teachers are NOW back to school and their kids are in Allie's nursery!!!
Same routine as yesterday when I got home today after picking her up...dinner was on me...with less of a fight this time around! I gave her a bit of mango for dessert since she ate so well. After dinner, same bath time routine and then off to bed.....
GEEZ - I have such mad respect for single parents now. Seriously - I don't know how single parents do it and I have the upmost respect for them out there. You are my new heroes!
Today, there wasn't a lot of time in my packed evening, so I managed a quick photo of Lando and Allie. Lando is snubbing Allie....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...