It's almost like... she's the cutest baby in the world.

I realize that is quite narcissistic, but come on....
I realize that is quite narcissistic, but come on....
~Brad
Jennifer here again - WE FINALLY MADE IT! We started off this morning with a fantastic breakfast at the Nagle Warren Mansion in Cheyenne. It was a long trek across the state of Nebraska last night, so we at least wanted to treat ourselves to something here in Cheyenne before we took off. There's no better way to get a feel for a town than by going to a bed and breakfast. Had I known this place was around, we might have stayed there for the night, but I could totally settle for breakfast! It was fantastic. We started off with a wonderful blueberry creme fraiche and fninshed with a homemade vegetable quiche. We had WONDERFUL conversations with people at the large dining table - a couple from Charlotte and Dallas - who knew that these community breakfasts could be so fascinating!


Then we were off through the Rockies and I thoroughly enjoyed the view while Rhonda drove for the day. I'm telling you - God has blessed me with this fantastic friend that came out on this road trip with me - I don't know too many people that would put their life on hold to help a friend out!









We finally made it to the Medes house in Park City - which was a whole 'nuther treat once we got there. Park City is a gorgeous town about 2000 feet up from the valley of Salt Lake City. The air is just....crisper up here! The Medes have been kind enough to open up their beautiful home to me until Brad and I can figure out what in the heck we're doing! We were going to wait and move them out here after the house sold, but thinking that could take anywhere up to a year or so, I'm hoping to get them out her before Thanksgiving. Not sure what we will do, but I am sure that God will take care of us and that we'll be alright.
Missing my Allie and Brad more than ever! It is so difficult for me to move to such a fantastic place and start our new adventure without them. I know Brad is totally going to dig Salt Lake and everything it has to offer....I just wish he and Allie could be here with me to experience it all together for the first time. Looking at these photos of Allie while I'm gone makes me wonder how fast the girl is going to grow up while I'm gone. She already looks so much bigger than I remember...and it's only been a few days since I've left!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...