Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 309 - Happy girl, Sad Mamma

It's not often that I get to see Allie off in the mornings. She's always such a happy girl. I just like catching the happiness before I head to work too! I'm excited that my mom is coming this weekend to help us out while we transition. I just wish I could take Allie with me while we wait on our house to sell.

These are the images that I want to keep close to my heart while I'm away. I still have a few weeks before I leave, but every day that goes by, I am reminded that it is one day closer to me being away and absent from Allie's life - no matter how short of a time it will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment every now and then so I know you're out there...reading...